Thursday, September 16, 2021

Ask HN: How do I get fit and healthy as a software engineer?

Ask HN: How do I get fit and healthy as a software engineer?
1 point by throwaway091721 42 minutes ago | hide | past | favorite | discuss
Looking for tips to live a healthier lifestyle. I am a software engineer that spends pretty much all day at my desk.

While I have normal weight, I have literally no stamina or endurance to exercise. I have tried both cardio and weights, but nothing ever seems to stick. I am battling burnout so that makes this even tougher

I mainly want become fit enough to run 5ks / half marathons by the end of this year and just feel healthy and fit in general for being able to do more outdoor stuff like hiking. (If it matters I gender identify as female.)

Also looking for tips on good diet plans or other tips for living a much healthier lifestyle.




Guidelines | FAQ | Lists | API | Security | Legal | Apply to YC | Contact



from Hacker News https://ift.tt/39aEUJo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.