Archiving videos before potential removal from various websites...
Send or comment links of videos you need downloaded. Currently going through POV livestreams/replays.
Will make a torrent or upload somewhere when all is archived soon. Maybe in multiple parts.
UPDATE:
Thank you to everyone who shared links (and continue to do so). I am noticing that a lot of the content is now duplicates, or variations (crops, lower quality, etc) of the same content. So I have zipped all the content I have and made it into a torrent. If I have replied to your comment then the content for sure is in this torrent.
TORRENT FILE LINK: Y'all are killing my bandwidth, just use the mega link -_-
MEGA: https://mega.nz/folder/30MlkQib#RDOaGzmtFEHkxSYBaJSzVA (Upload complete - this is the prefered way of downloading)
from Hacker News https://ift.tt/35koFaW
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.